- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
SAVE $$$ SAVE $$$ Internet $pecialview coupon
Mention Our Website and Save $$$ On Your Service
David Warren, 03/26/2022
Tim and the crew at Pit Stop Car Care Inc. are awesome. I used to bounce around mechanics never fully satisfied till I found Tim and Pit Stop. I have 4 used cars that always need something. He can fix anything. Now that parts are hard to come by, Pit Stop somehow keeps finding parts. Very knowledgeable mechanics. Very reasonable. Definitely recommend.