- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
SAVE $$$ SAVE $$$ Internet $pecialview coupon
Mention Our Website and Save $$$ On Your Service
I left a previous post. Wanted to be more specific: I had my u-joints replaced on my Ford Ranger. Called around, and folks were giving me just outrageous pricing to replace a simple, u-joint. Tim did it at 1/2 what I was quoted to get this done. This is just standard routine for that place - great pricing, and knowledgeable great folks there - I trust Tim, and that confidence with your mechanic - just goes a long, long way these days.