Pit Stop Car Care Inc. has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cary, NC.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Pit Stop Car Care Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
SAVE $$$ SAVE $$$ Internet $pecialview coupon
Mention Our Website and Save $$$ On Your Service
I left a previous post. Wanted to be more specific: I had my u-joints replaced on my Ford Ranger. Called around, and folks were giving me just outrageous pricing to replace a simple, u-joint. Tim did it at 1/2 what I was quoted to get this done. This is just standard routine for that place - great pricing, and knowledgeable great folks there - I trust Tim, and that confidence with your mechanic - just goes a long, long way these days.